7/14/09

life is rough.

this is for four main people..
Im sorry for all the times I put you through the pain, the tears , the heartache. I’m your ‘baby’ and you try to raise me the best you can. I know you love me and care for me A LOT you don’t want me to get hurt but you gotta let me live my life I’m sorry that I’m a girl and I get feelings for guys.. I know I cant date till im what 16? That rule I have to break. I can’t help it if a guy likes me back and he wants to date. I’m sorry but that’s one thing im just gunna have to break no one can stop me OH and Erika.. shes my best friend she’s always gunna be my best friend and YOU cant change that. I felt really bad seeing you fall to the ground crying ma it made me breakdown too my tears weren’t there because I was getting punished it was because I felt bad and Im really SORRY for all the pain I put you through. And to YOU I’m just not talking to you.. you used the word SLUT.. idk how I can talk to you after that.. You hurt me SO bad. I know you don’t trust all the guys out there and I know how to say NO so just trust me.&i cry myself to sleep EVERYDAY knowing yur not there anymore. & you really gotta stop grounding me cuz I don’t learn ANYTHING it just makes me do more. Let me learn the hard way this is life cuz right now idc anymore i really dont at all this is making me get further apart with you but yuh just dont see it. All this ruined something big that coulda happened.. oh&this isn’t your fault its all mine so please don’t feel bad..:(
i hope this willl end VERY soon
GOODBYE.

1 comment: